RE: {Disarmed} RE: [chief-users] paid help with slide shows and walk throughs

  • evan - plans by design
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
      Thanx Buck

      Wasn't trying to be funny - i'm down in Australia, and was genuinely curious

      Cheers

      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
      ]
      On
      Behalf Of SlimB
      Sent: Sunday, 3 March 2013 8:18 AM
      To: chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: {Disarmed} [chief-users] paid help with slide shows and walk
      throughs

      Hi,
      I am just a casual user of the Chief.I can do a great deal of work with the
      Chief but I have to look up many things that I have forgotten.With time I
      can make enough detail to get through a permit process. Example it takes me
      forever to do plot plans. And I often have little problems with my plans
      that show up in renderings.
      As such the re-learning and learning curve can be a bit to much for my
      needs. It might make better sense tiring out for the work that is difficult
      for me.

      I am doing a rehad house and would like to market the home as I do the work.

      I am willing to pay for help in getting the plan in shape so that a customer
      might be able to see what I have planned for the home...this would include
      walk-throughs and slide shows. I have a decent marking plan that I would
      like to implement and to do so I would need a clean set of plans.

      Anyone looking for a job??

      Don