RE: [chief-users] paid help with slide shows and walk throughs

  • Ted C
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2013
      Don,

      Did you get my email?

      Ted

      "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
      arriving in a
      pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in
      broadside, thoroughly
      used up, totally worn out, and yelling "WHOA! What a ride!"

      _____

      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com
      Date: 03/04/13

    • evan - plans by design
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2013
        Thanx Buck

        Wasn't trying to be funny - i'm down in Australia, and was genuinely curious

        Cheers

        From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>

        From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>
        [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com>