Draftsman/woman required

  • d_bueckert
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
      Good morning all, I'm looking for occasional help with completing blue-prints for my clients. In my neck of the woods there is a construction boom going on and keeping up with drawings is currently a challenge. I need someone who is expereinced at Chief and able to visualize structural aspects of a plan and complete full working drawings for them. The completed design would be emailed in a .plan file and full working drawings would be required. Compensation would be based on square footage of the plan.
      If you have any questions or are interested please contact me at my email address below.
      Have a good day,
      Dustin Bueckert
      CEO
      Dustin@...
      Bueckert Home & Cottage
      www.bueckert.com
    • Ted C
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
        Dustin,

        The first thing that comes to my mind is the building codes
        (national as well as local) that,
        I'm sure, not too many of us here in the States are familiar
        with and structural design
        as well as fire and other considerations would certainly
        have an effect on the plans.

        As far as compensation is concerned since you mentioned it
        would be on a square
        footage basis what is that figure?

        F.W. (Ted) Crombie, CPBD
        New Hampshire

        "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
        arriving in a
        pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in
        broadside, thoroughly
        used up, totally worn out, and yelling "WHOA! What a ride!"

        _____

        Good morning all, I'm looking for occasional help with
        completing blue-prints for my clients. In my neck of the
        woods there is a construction boom going on and keeping up
        with drawings is currently a challenge. I need someone who
        is expereinced at Chief and able to visualize structural
        aspects of a plan and complete full working drawings for
        them. The completed design would be emailed in a .plan file
        and full working drawings would be required. Compensation
        would be based on square footage of the plan.
        If you have any questions or are interested please contact
        me at my email address below.
        Have a good day,
        Dustin Bueckert
        CEO
        Dustin@... <mailto:Dustin%40bueckert.com>
        Bueckert Home & Cottage
        www.bueckert.com

        _____

        No virus found in this message.
        Date: 09/30/12

      • Sam Modersohn
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hello Dustin,

          I am interested in hearing more. At this time, I am working in 10.08a.

          Thanks,
          Sam Modersohn
          KJS Drafting and Design
          www.KJSDrafting.com