A Long Time

  • rrarchpa
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 15, 2012

      Hello all, I have not been on here in quite a while. Just signing on to say hello all. Chief talk seams to be controlled by the "chior".
    • Tsnoid
      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 15, 2012
        Hi back. What do you mean by that? The participation from this group has fell off tremendously, from what might have been twenty a day to one or two a week. Not sure if it's a sign of the times or because of the complexity of each new release of Chief that it's best to go to the source , Chieftalk. I am extremely busy and that's where I on occasion need to go for answers.

        Tony Thompson Plans Ahead LLC Branford,Ct.

        On Jun 15, 2012, at 1:00 PM, "rrarchpa" <rrarchpa@...> wrote:

        > Hello all, I have not been on here in quite a while. Just signing on to say hello all. Chief talk seams to be controlled by the "chior".

      • Ted C
        Message 3 of 25 , Jun 15, 2012
          Really??? Actually yours is the first post that has come
          across my screen for quite some
          time and, in fact, I was beginning to wonder if the group
          was still around. I haven't been
          using my Chief (ver 10) for some time mainly because most of
          the work I hav these days
          has been all commercial and Chief doesn't seen to commercial
          friendly a program
          (as opposed to my good old faithful Autocad r14) :-)

          Ted

          "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of
          arriving in a
          pretty and well preserved body, but rather, to skid in
          broadside, thoroughly
          used up, totally worn out, and yelling "WHOA! What a ride!"

          _____

          Hello all, I have not been on here in quite a while. Just
          signing on to say hello all. Chief talk seams to be
          controlled by the "chior".

          _____

          No virus found in this message.
          Date: 06/15/12

        • Keith Woodard
          Message 4 of 25 , Jun 15, 2012
            I too, have been reading this group with interest for years. Although I still use 10.06, the little business I have doesn’t make it worthwhile to upgrade. Have miss the banter etc.

            keith@...

            California

            On Jun 15, 2012, at 1:00 PM, "rrarchpa" <rrarchpa@... <mailto:rrarchpa%40cox.net> > wrote:

            > Hello all, I have not been on here in quite a while. Just signing on to say hello all. Chief talk seams to be controlled by the "chior".

          • Ron Ravenscroft
            Message 5 of 25 , Jun 16, 2012
              Tony,

              Good to be back and I hope we can revive this thing.

              Ron

              ravenscroft architects ltd.

              20611 N. 17th Way Phoenix, Arizona 85024

              Phone 480-797-6894 Fax 623-434-0093

              <BLOCKED::http://www.raltd.net/> www.raltd.net
              <mailto:rrarchpa@...> rrarchpa@...

              Notice: This e-mail including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
              Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may
              be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
              notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
              communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
              have received the message in error, then delete it. This communication shall
              not be binding on ravenscroft architects ltd. This communication shall in no
              sense be construed as, nor shall be considered, a modification of any
              agreement between ravenscroft architects ltd.and the reader. Thank you

            • Ray
              Message 6 of 25 , Jun 16, 2012
                You guys behave yourselves,, i'm listening

                Ray C
                God bless America

                Sent from Ray & Gails iPad

                Message 7 of 25 , Jun 16, 2012
                  It seems we have awoken a sleeping giant ,,,,

                  Tony Thompson Plans Ahead LLC Branford,Ct. 203-483-8009

                  On Jun 16, 2012, at 4:33 PM, Ray <R.Castano@...> wrote:

                  > You guys behave yourselves,, i'm listening
                  >
                  > Ray C
                  > God bless America
                  >
                  > Sent from Ray & Gails iPad
                  >
                  > On Jun 16, 2012, at 11:24 AM, "Ron Ravenscroft" <rrarchpa@...> wrote:
                  >

                  > > Tony,
                  > >
                  > > Good to be back and I hope we can revive this thing.
                  > >
                  > > Ron
                  > >
                  > > ravenscroft architects ltd.
                  > >
                  > > 20611 N. 17th Way Phoenix, Arizona 85024
                  > >
                  > > Phone 480-797-6894 Fax 623-434-0093
                  > >
                  > > <BLOCKED::http://www.raltd.net/> www.raltd.net
                  > > <mailto:rrarchpa@...> rrarchpa@...
                  > >
                  > > +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  > > Notice: This e-mail including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
                  > > Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521, is confidential and may
                  > > be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
                  > > notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
                  > > communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you
                  > > have received the message in error, then delete it. This communication shall
                  > > not be binding on ravenscroft architects ltd. This communication shall in no
                  > > sense be construed as, nor shall be considered, a modification of any
                  > > agreement between ravenscroft architects ltd.and the reader. Thank you

                • Erik Buttars
                  Message 8 of 25 , Jul 31, 2012
                    Hey Ted,

                    Been there, done that recently, I cannot recommend it too much especially
                    when two score and ten are imminent! Busted ribs, shoulder blade, ankle and
                    a puncture lung 'smart'. J

                    Erik

                    Message 9 of 25 , Aug 1, 2012
                      Eric,
                      How well I know. Been there & done that and still keeping spinal cancer at bay. :-)
                      Ted