Windows 7

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 2, 2011
      I am sure this question has been raised but I am curious how to use my Chief 10 on Windows 7 - I purchased and new computer and yes it will not run - I have seen posts saying go here go there, but have now seen any place describing the proper way to achieve success. Thanks
    • Tim O'Donnell
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 2, 2011
        see this thread:

        tim o'd

        On 12/2/2011 10:38 AM, Bill wrote:

        > I am sure this question has been raised but I am curious how to use my
        > Chief 10 on Windows 7 - I purchased and new computer and yes it will
        > not run - I have seen posts saying go here go there, but have now seen
        > any place describing the proper way to achieve success. Thanks

      • BEOX
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 2, 2011
          Thank you very much for your response
          BE