  • Peter Wright
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      hi guys

      I have been a chief user since version 3. most recently I have been using
      mainly version 8 and now I am trying to make the jump to x-4

      is it just me or have they taken some of the ease of use of the program
      away.

      even plotting has become a challenge.

      in version 8, when I placed a text item, then wanted to change the size, all
      I had to do was to double click and change the test size.

      unless I am wrong, with x-4, I have to continually go to the default text
      size to change it.

      must be too close to the r (retirement) word.

      Peter Wright

      BY DESIGN

    • Robert Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hi Mate
        you can change the text size by highlighting the text box then push the
        x key and drag one of the corners of the text box to the size you want
        or open the text dialogue select the text to be enlarged ,as you can
        have many sizes of text in one box , and then select the text size then
        click back in the text field before closing the text editor
        regards Rob