Re: inserting bodysparys in a wall

  • Danielle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2011
      Hello Tim,

      Sorry for the late reply, but I found time to work on that only today.

      Something unusual appens, changing the origin has no influence ont the symbol. It's still popping out of the wall. I'll fix the problem by making a new symbol with only the face of the bodyspray and putting it on the wall.

      Or else, I will create a small picture frame with the picture of the spray on it. As long as I don't need a plumbing schedule it will be ok.

      Thanks for taking time.

      Best regards
      Danielle