Throwing in the towel, closing the symbols shop.

  • night8917
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011
      Hi guys.

      Since it hasn't been a very good year for me, I decided to close the Symbols shop and start learning a new area in 3D – Rendering + Animations.

      I have not had any orders for a VERY long time, and I can't waste money on a site that doesn't give anything back. I will probably not visit this forum anymore (maybe in the future, who knows).
      I had a great time and maybe I did help a few with something.

      Me and my family are moving to Sweden I March, so I will have a lot to do before the move, so if anyone of you is interested in getting my symbols before I close the Web shop, you better do it before the 15th of February.

      """"""IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, SEND ME AN E-MAIL BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON MY SITE.""""""

      Or maybe Chief is interested in buying my symbols, so that everyone can get them.

      Take care of each other and make sure to live today and not tomorrow, it might be to late then.

      LAN Web-Atelier
      Tel: +55 11 4509 1952
      E-Mail: support@...
      Homepage: www.lanwebatelier.com