X3 and Windows 7

  • Steve Callaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2010
      Hi All

      Is anyone else having problems with Chief stopping?

      It has stopped on me about 3 times in the last hour.

      It is not just this plan – it happened yesterday as well on a different one.

      It mostly seems to happen when I take a cross section view.

      Regards

      Steve

      Avon Valley Design and Drafting Service

      56 Woodley Farm Drive

      Northam WA 6401

      '/ Ê (08) 9622 2816

      È 0419 909 485

      š avonvds@...

      This Electronic Mail Message and its attachments are confidential.

      If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose or use the information contained in it.

      If you have received this Electronic Mail Message in error, please advise the sender

      immediately by replying to this email and delete the message and any associated attachments.

      While every care is taken, it is recommended that you scan the attachments for viruses.