Re: [chief-users] Toolbar disappeared for CA X1

  • BRIAN WHEATLAND
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 1:59 AM
      hi trevor,

      i assume you have tried tools>toolbars>customise toolbars>configuration & try changing the toolbar..

      sometimes the toolbars are "hiding" off screen so increase your screen resolution & see if they are there & then drag them back to where they should be.

      if they are not there then turn off chief & in explore go to X1 data in my docs (or wherever you put it) open toolbars and delete the default toolbar. then open chief and the toolbars should be there.

      regards, brian

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4 9:08 AM
        To anyone that uses the HP DesignJet 120nr 24" plotter, was wondering if you
        would recommend it? .or any other thoughts about it?

        I've heard mixed reviews. I have the option to purchase a used one for a
        good price with the spindle and cutter.

        Thanks in advance,

        Ben Palmer

        23:39:00

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4 9:11 AM
          I have been using mine for several years with no problems outside of
          having to replace the print heads

          Sent from my iPhone

          Mike Hough

          On Feb 4, 2010, at 12:08 PM, "BP" <bpal.email@...> wrote:

          > To anyone that uses the HP DesignJet 120nr 24" plotter, was
          > wondering if you
          > would recommend it? .or any other thoughts about it?
          >
          > I've heard mixed reviews. I have the option to purchase a used one
          > for a
          > good price with the spindle and cutter.
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > Ben Palmer

          > 01/30/10
          > 23:39:00

        • Jon Scussel
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4 1:22 PM
            Ben,

            I have been using that unit for a number of years with no problems.

            However, you will not be able to find a driver for Windows 7 64 bit.

            I had to download the DesignJet 130 driver and it works fine.

            Jon

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4 1:25 PM
              Thank you everyone for your feedback. Very helpful and very much
              appreciated.

              Ben

              _____