Atlanta area

  • caddesigns02638
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2009
      Hello All,

      I haven't been following this CA users forum since I moved to the Atlanta area in April (Marietta actually).

      Are there any other Atlanta CA users that are employed? Not much construction happening in this area. Does anyone have a going rate for this area? On Cape Cod I was typically getting around $1.00-$1.25 for typical run of the mill 2k-4k sq. ft. homes.

      Thanks.

      Jay