Purple X mark

  • mchroust@verizon.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
      Hi, can anyone explain to me what the Purple X mark on the plan (on screen) is? What is it for and how to get rid of it? I have now 13 of them. They will disappear once in a while, but I do not know what cases them to appear and how does one get rid of them.

      Thanks,

      Martin
    • LindaIhle@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
        they are cad points - go into cad view and delete points - should be a red x icon

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
          Martin,

          Sounds like cad points. Hit delete to delete one at a time or there is a
          delete all tool.

          _____

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 2, 2009
            Hi,

            Just go to the drop down menu CAD\Points\Delete Temporary Points, your done.

            Regards,

            Erik

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 3, 2009
              Is there a way to NOT have the points placed in the first place?? I end up
              with a lot of them sometimes and often have no use for them. Thank you,
              Mark Antonioli / 13860 - 177th Ave SE, Renton, WA

              From: _chief-users@chief-users@chi_ (mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com)
              Sounds like cad points. Hit delete to delete one at a time or there is a
              delete all tool.

              _____

              Hi, can anyone explain to me what the Purple X mark on the plan (on screen)
              is? What is it for and how to get rid of it? I have now 13 of them. They
              will disappear once in a while, but I do not know what cases them to appear
              and how does one get rid of them.

              Thanks,

              Martin

              steps!