Re: Cabinets

  • geodeekelley
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
      --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "LaMar Hunter" <lamarhunter1@...> wrote:

      > Is there any way to get rid of the open directional indicators on the doors?
      >
      > Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
      >
      > LaMar
      >
      > BLUEPRINTS
      > Drawn By
      > LaMar Hunter
      >
      > --

      LaMar,

      Not sure if you got your answer. In the elevation or cross section view, go to layer control--X1 find door/cabinet opening indicators - and turn the layer off. In X2, in the same views, go to layer control, and turn off opening indicators. That shuts them down for both door & cabinets

      George
    • Robert Petermeyer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2009
        It's now under 'Opening Indicators' In the layer display D.Box

        Robert Petermeyer

        > Is there any way to get rid of the open directional indicators on the
        doors?

        > Thanks for your time and have a nice day.
        >
        > LaMar
        >
        > BLUEPRINTS
        > Drawn By
        > LaMar Hunter
        >
        > --

        LaMar,

        Not sure if you got your answer. In the elevation or cross section view, go
        to layer control--X1 find door/cabinet opening indicators - and turn the
        layer off. In X2, in the same views, go to layer control, and turn off
        opening indicators. That shuts them down for both door & cabinets

        George

      • LaMar Hunter