Lohler Symbols

  • LaMar Hunter
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
      Help Please!

      I have looked at some bath tubs at Kohler, 3D symbols, number K-1155 1155 dxf. When I download and open the symbol it looks like a bunch of wires/lines. I have looked at the videos relative to making symbols in CA several time and there is some thing that I am not doing right. Could someone please get me going in the right direction. Using version X2. I am sure that I am doing something wrong.

      http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/cadsymbol/symbols.jsp?module=All&type=3D

      Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

      LaMar

      BLUEPRINTS
      Drawn By
      LaMar Hunter

    • David Michael
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2009
        There u go

        David Michael Designs

        www.DavidMichaelDesigns.com

        me@...

        Specializing in 3D Drafting and Design

        This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY
        BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended
        recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this
        communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review; use,
        dissemination, distribution, downloading or copying of this communication is
        please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and
        destroy all copies.

        _____

        I have looked at some bath tubs at Kohler, 3D symbols, number K-1155 1155
        dxf. When I download and open the symbol it looks like a bunch of
        wires/lines. I have looked at the videos relative to making symbols in CA
        several time and there is some thing that I am not doing right. Could
        someone please get me going in the right direction. Using version X2. I am
        sure that I am doing something wrong.

        http://www.us
        <http://www.us.kohler.com/tech/cadsymbol/symbols.jsp?module=All&type=3D>
        kohler.com/tech/cadsymbol/symbols.jsp?module=All&type=3D

        Thanks for your time and have a nice day.

        LaMar

        BLUEPRINTS
        Drawn By
        LaMar Hunter