Re: [chief-users] How to Determine Top of Fascia

  • Glenn Willis
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2008
      Greetings:

      Thank you Mike McKay and Ray Castano for taking the time to
      reply to my questions. The .pdf chart is very handy and will help
      in understanding some of the elements. It sounds like there are
      quite a few variables that are worked out by the framers in the field.

      Again you time and response are greatly appreciated.

      Best Regards
      Glenn Willis