foundation framing - auto frame..

  • s.mason@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      I seem to be missing something here in V11.

      What setting am I missing because my joists and flooring are defaulting to
      the inside of my framing and I need them to frame to the outside.

      I'll get the manual out but I'm sure someone might have the answer for me.

      Steve

    • Larry Kumpost
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Steve:

        Look in the "Wall Type Definitions" DBX. You can set which wall layer the platform will build to ("Build Platform to This Line").

        Larry K.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
          Hi Larry.

          I have already checked that and I have it in the correct place.

          Any other thoughts?