just checking

  • wayne carter
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3 1:35 AM
      Just checking if emails are working. I havent received an email for a few days. Regards Wayne Carter

    • E. James Buttars
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 3 1:56 AM
        July 4th coming up, everyone up north are in party mood and off to the
        desert!

        Erik

        _____

        Just checking if emails are working. I havent received an email for a few
        days. Regards Wayne Carter

        _____

        It has removed 306 spam emails to date.
        Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!

      • wayne carter

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 3 2:20 AM
            Mooloolaba Beach, Sunshine Coast

            _____

            From: chief-users@ <mailto:chief-users%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
            Just checking if emails are working. I havent received an email for a few
            days. Regards Wayne Carter

            _____

            It has removed 306 spam emails to date.
            Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfigh <http://www.spamfighter.com/len>
            ter.com/len> for free now!

            _____

            It has removed 306 spam emails to date.
            Try SPAMfighter <http://www.spamfighter.com/len> for free now!

          • Jim Lawes
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 3 7:21 AM
              I need someone that can take a corporate logo 16"x 3" & "bend" it at a
              defined radius. The logo is a CAD block of filled poly lines, lines & arcs,
              etc.

              If you are interested in doing this, contact me at this email address:

              ebdesign@...

              I would need it back ASAP.

              Jim

              East Bay Design

              231.331.6102

              www.eastbaydesign.net

            • Ken Christison
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 3 8:14 AM
                I'd like to know more about this as well Jim so please keep me in the loop.

                Ken Christison

                The Shelterra Group LLC

                _____

                I need someone that can take a corporate logo 16"x 3" & "bend" it at a
                defined radius. The logo is a CAD block of filled poly lines, lines & arcs,
                etc.

                If you are interested in doing this, contact me at this email address:

                ebdesign@eastbaydes <mailto:ebdesign%40eastbaydesign.net> ign.net

                I would need it back ASAP.

                Jim

                East Bay Design

                231.331.6102

                www.eastbaydesign.net

              • Jim Lawes
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 3 11:28 AM
                  Ken,

                  Get w/ Anders Niemi. I use him for this kind of stuff. He wasn't available
                  until I took this to Chief-users. Then he came online.

                  Jim

                  East Bay Design

                  231.331.6102

                  www.eastbaydesign.net