CAN CHIEF TALKER OF HOMES INVEST IN HOMES?

  • Joseph C. Okoye
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
      Our Chief talks are about solving problems but problem solvers can
      sometimes divert to invest on homes we work on.This is a first hand
      information on my property for sale and I feel obliged to give out
      word to members of my network group of Chief. Joseph Okoye

      GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
      PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA GA. 30311.

      WITH
      ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
      ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
      ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY REMODELED).
      ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD (off Cascade)
      ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
      ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE REALTY)Georgia--
      AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
      ---Phone:-678-851-4606
      ---Fax: 770-622-0900
    • rrspeer
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
        So let me get this strait. Are you looking for somone to do a design
        for a remodel, or are you trying to sell something?

        --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph C. Okoye" <joraysons@...>
        wrote:

        > Our Chief talks are about solving problems but problem solvers can
        > sometimes divert to invest on homes we work on.This is a first hand
        > information on my property for sale and I feel obliged to give out
        > word to members of my network group of Chief. Joseph Okoye
        >
        > GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
        > PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA GA. 30311.
        >
        > WITH
        > ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
        > ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
        > ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY REMODELED).
        > ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD (off Cascade)
        > ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
        > ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE REALTY)Georgia--
        > AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
        > ---Phone:-678-851-4606
        > ---Fax: 770-622-0900

      • Prem Nath
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
          Joseph,

          I would have bought the property if it was in Oregon.

          Brian

          "Joseph C. Okoye" <joraysons@...> wrote:
          Our Chief talks are about solving problems but problem solvers can
          sometimes divert to invest on homes we work on.This is a first hand
          information on my property for sale and I feel obliged to give out
          word to members of my network group of Chief. Joseph Okoye

          GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
          PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA GA. 30311.

          WITH
          ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
          ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
          ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY REMODELED).
          ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD (off Cascade)
          ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
          ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE REALTY)Georgia--
          AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
          ---Phone:-678-851-4606
          ---Fax: 770-622-0900

        • Avail via e-mail if??
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
            Does it have a bass pond in the back or side yard, and a trout stream
            flowing through the property???

            wrote:

            > Our Chief talks are about solving problems but problem solvers can
            > sometimes divert to invest on homes we work on.This is a first hand
            > information on my property for sale and I feel obliged to give out
            > word to members of my network group of Chief. Joseph Okoye
            >
            > GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
            > PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA GA. 30311.
            >
            > WITH
            > ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
            > ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
            > ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY REMODELED).
            > ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD (off Cascade)
            > ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
            > ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE REALTY)Georgia--
            > AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
            > ---Phone:-678-851-4606
            > ---Fax: 770-622-0900

          • Joseph Okoye
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
              NO,It doesn't.The house is on an elevated ground above
              the road level.

              --- Avail via e-mail if?? <gooberzz@...> wrote:

              > Does it have a bass pond in the back or side yard,
              > and a trout stream
              > flowing through the property???
              >
              > --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph C.
              > Okoye" <joraysons@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Our Chief talks are about solving problems but
              > problem solvers can
              > > sometimes divert to invest on homes we work
              > on.This is a first hand
              > > information on my property for sale and I feel
              > obliged to give out
              > > word to members of my network group of Chief.
              > Joseph Okoye
              > >
              > > GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
              > > PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA
              > GA. 30311.
              > >
              > > WITH
              > > ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
              > > ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
              > > ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY
              > REMODELED).
              > > ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
              > (off Cascade)
              > > ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
              > > ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE
              > REALTY)Georgia--
              > > AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
              > > ---Phone:-678-851-4606
              > > ---Fax: 770-622-0900

              BENEFITS OF 3D-VIEWS OF YOUR FUTURE HOME: www.3d-archihomedesignrender.com/index.htm
              WELCOME TO ENUGWU-UKWU in USA: www.aei-usa.org

            • KENNETH L CAMERON
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
                Is this site now a place to market all of our real estate?

                Ken

                Joseph Okoye <joraysons@...> wrote:
                NO,It doesn't.The house is on an elevated ground above
                the road level.

                --- Avail via e-mail if?? <gooberzz@...> wrote:

                > Does it have a bass pond in the back or side yard,
                > and a trout stream
                > flowing through the property???
                >
                > --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph C.
                > Okoye" <joraysons@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > Our Chief talks are about solving problems but
                > problem solvers can
                > > sometimes divert to invest on homes we work
                > on.This is a first hand
                > > information on my property for sale and I feel
                > obliged to give out
                > > word to members of my network group of Chief.
                > Joseph Okoye
                > >
                > > GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
                > > PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA
                > GA. 30311.
                > >
                > > WITH
                > > ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
                > > ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
                > > ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY
                > REMODELED).
                > > ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
                > (off Cascade)
                > > ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
                > > ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE
                > REALTY)Georgia--
                > > AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
                > > ---Phone:-678-851-4606
                > > ---Fax: 770-622-0900

                BENEFITS OF 3D-VIEWS OF YOUR FUTURE HOME: www.3d-archihomedesignrender.com/index.htm
                WELCOME TO ENUGWU-UKWU in USA: www.aei-usa.org

              • Gary Cheris
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
                  I sure hope not.
                  Gary

                  Is this site now a place to market all of our real estate?

                  Ken

                  Joseph Okoye <joraysons@...> wrote:
                  NO,It doesn't.The house is on an elevated ground above
                  the road level.

                  --- Avail via e-mail if?? <gooberzz@...> wrote:

                  > Does it have a bass pond in the back or side yard,
                  > and a trout stream
                  > flowing through the property???
                  >
                  > --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph C.
                  > Okoye" <joraysons@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Our Chief talks are about solving problems but
                  > problem solvers can
                  > > sometimes divert to invest on homes we work
                  > on.This is a first hand
                  > > information on my property for sale and I feel
                  > obliged to give out
                  > > word to members of my network group of Chief.
                  > Joseph Okoye
                  > >
                  > > GREAT CASH-FLOW RENTAL PROPERTY FOR SALE!!!
                  > > PROPERTY ADDRESS: 1350 WICHITA DRIVE,.SW ATLANTA
                  > GA. 30311.
                  > >
                  > > WITH
                  > > ---HOUSING CHOICE (SECTION 8) TENANT IN PLACE.
                  > > ---DIRECT PAYMENT DEPOSIT TO OWNER.
                  > > ---4BED ROOM, 2BATH, 1,547SF LIVING AREA, - (NEWLY
                  > REMODELED).
                  > > ---SITS ON .21 ACRES. IN A VERY GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD
                  > (off Cascade)
                  > > ---ASKING PRICE: $250,000. 00 OR BEST OFFER.
                  > > ---INTERESTED INVESTORS-- CALL: (INTERACTIVE
                  > REALTY)Georgia--
                  > > AGENT- HELEN PETGRAVE
                  > > ---Phone:-678-851-4606
                  > > ---Fax: 770-622-0900

                  BENEFITS OF 3D-VIEWS OF YOUR FUTURE HOME:
                  www.3d-archihomedesignrender.com/index.htm
                  WELCOME TO ENUGWU-UKWU in USA: www.aei-usa.org

                • Jim Lawes
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
                    I'm in need of a CAD Detail for a beam pocket in a CMU wall for M10x9 steel
                    joists carrying a 4" concrete slab over metal floor deck.

                    Anybody got one or can anyone point me to a website that has one? I've been
                    to several already,...there's soooooo many.

                    TIA,

                    Jim

                  • alan snell