Looking for work

  • rrspeer
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      Hi everyone,
      I recently relocated to Tulsa OK from Seattle WA and am in need of work.
      I will be receiving Chief X1 next week and am very profficent in all
      areas with v10.
      Any suggestions would be greatly apprteciated.
      Bob Speer
      Speer Home Designs
      www.speerhomedesigns.com
    • Drctn
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2007
        Hello Bob,

        I have just finished my own design (adding two bedrooms, one master bath, and a foyer to my existing house) using Chief 10. Since I have not done this before, I would like to have someone (with knowledge about Chief and required documents/plans for permit) review and make recommendations and/or modify or correct my design if needded.

        I wonder if you can help and if so please let me know your time frame and compensation.

        I am in the county of Santa Clara in California. You can reach me at (408) 828-9201.

        Take care,
        Ken,
        July 29, 2007

        rrspeer <bob@...> wrote:
        Hi everyone,
        I recently relocated to Tulsa OK from Seattle WA and am in need of work.
        I will be receiving Chief X1 next week and am very profficent in all
        areas with v10.
        Any suggestions would be greatly apprteciated.
        Bob Speer
        Speer Home Designs
        www.speerhomedesigns.com

      • Prem Nath
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 30, 2007
          Hi,

          I am here in Portland Oregon. I would be very glad to help you Bob, but I probably need to find out more from the jurisdiction you are in. The jurisdiction differs a lot sometimes, especially across the states.
          You may do yourself a favor by visiting the city or county of jurisdiction the subject property is in and finding out the requirements.
          Let me know if you have any questions.

          Brian.