Remodel

  • LaMar Hunter
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 4:31 AM
      Morning you all.

      I have this job that is to be remodeled. I am not sure how to proceed. I would really appreciate any thoughts as to what/how to start. All the exterior wall will remain. Only parts of the internal wall will be removed and new ones put in. This is the first time I have had such a task. Had thought of the as built but not sure that is the way to proceed. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

      Have A Good Day,
      LaMar Hunter

    • candlerwt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 7:09 AM
        The best way to do this if you are using Ver 10. is to convert to cad the
        floor plan and make it a cad block. Then you can copy the original plan to a new
        file overlay the cad block on top of it and start to delete the walls not
        needed. you can assign a layer to the cad block and turn it off and on as
        wanted.

        Hope this is clear enough.

        Walker

        http://www.aol.com