Re: [chief-users] hope this isnt out of line...

  • Richard J. Medicus
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
      Post a picture here and at Chief Talk and I'm sure
      you'll get plenty of constructive criticism.

      If you're unable to put together the plans I'm sure
      that any number of people would be willing to step
      forward.

      Richard J. Medicus
      My Home Designer
      P.O. Box 569
      Summerdale, AL 36580
      251-979-1116

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Jack
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
        Thank you!

        I'll post it immediately.

        --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Medicus"
        <richardmedicus1@...> wrote:

        > Post a picture here and at Chief Talk and I'm sure
        > you'll get plenty of constructive criticism.
        >
        > If you're unable to put together the plans I'm sure
        > that any number of people would be willing to step
        > forward.
        >
        > Richard J. Medicus
        > My Home Designer
        > P.O. Box 569
        > Summerdale, AL 36580
        > 251-979-1116

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Jack
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2007
          Thanks Richard. I have posted the plan I put together from other
          plans, our own ideas, and snippets we've collected over the years.

          The lot is really sloped. I guess I could post a picture or two of
          the site if it might help. The driveway permit says its an 18% slope.

          I'd sure appreciate al the help I can get.

          <richardmedicus1@...> wrote:

          > Post a picture here and at Chief Talk and I'm sure
          > you'll get plenty of constructive criticism.
          >
          > If you're unable to put together the plans I'm sure
          > that any number of people would be willing to step
          > forward.
          >
          > Richard J. Medicus
          > My Home Designer
          > P.O. Box 569
          > Summerdale, AL 36580
          > 251-979-1116

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Scott
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 2, 2007
            My wife and I are also designing a home in CA and am looking for some
            feedback and possibly someone to take the plans to completion. Send me a
            private e-mail if your interested in taking a look. The plans are about 90%
            done and just need some final reality checks for beams and rafter design,

            Scott

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
                No one at all?
                Am I doing something wrong, or being offensive?
                If so, it was not my intention.

                I'm really doing this for my father, I'd rather have nothing to do
                with it, but hes old so, I'm trying to help.

                -

                -- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Jack" <jackdaniels7up69@...> wrote:

                > I have (for weeks) been pouring over floorplans to design a house for
                > a view lot I recently bought.
                >
                > I took ideas I liked, added some of my own, drew,cut and pasted using
                > photoshop, until I had a layout/floorplan I liked.
                >
                > I guess what I'm after now is someone experienced who might look it
                > over and critique it for me, even help redesign it if it's bad.
                >
                > Ultimately I'd like someone who knows what they are doing to get it to
                > "plans" stage.
                >
                > I do own the software, and would be willing to buy the upgrade, but a
                > head injury from a car wreck is making it impossible for me to do this
                > alone. I really don't know the first thing anymore.
                >
                > Oh, and I'm not a freeloader. If what I'm asking here is unreasonable
                > to expect someone to help with I would pay.
                >
                > I apologize in advance if anything in the above is against the rules
                > of the group.
                >
                > Thanks in advance to anyone considering jumping on board.

              • Laura Buitenhuis
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
                  Jack,

                  I would be happy to take a look at your plans.
                  Please send me an e-mail with contact info to:
                  rich@...

                • babiemine@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 6, 2007
                    Hi,

                    Contact me off group, babiemine@...

                    I do a lot of work with clients that ahve done their own preliminary design in many different formats.

                    I'd be glad to help.

                    DC