Solid Filled Walls and Printing

  • Glenn Willis
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
      Good Day Everyone:

      I have finally stated using C10 a couple of months ago
      and have worked out most areas that are new in the
      latest release, except one.

      I use a solid fill on all walls and color code accordingly.
      When I print or .pdf the floor plans I am losing the solid
      fill printing on the walls. Many clients get the dimension lines
      and walls confused without the solid fill. It also makes helps
      to dedine the floor plan. Is there a toggle switch that has been
      installed in C10 that turns the solid fill printing capabilities off?
      I have searched long and hard and have not found the answer.

      Thanks very much in advance for your help.

      Best Regards
      Glenn Willis

    • BP
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
        Glenn-

        Make sure you have the latest patch: 10.08a. If memory serves this was an
        issue with an earlier release, but was fixed with the patches.

        Hope that helps.

        Ben

        _____

        I have finally stated using C10 a couple of months ago
        and have worked out most areas that are new in the
        latest release, except one.

        I use a solid fill on all walls and color code accordingly.
        When I print or .pdf the floor plans I am losing the solid
        fill printing on the walls. Many clients get the dimension lines
        and walls confused without the solid fill. It also makes helps
        to dedine the floor plan. Is there a toggle switch that has been
        installed in C10 that turns the solid fill printing capabilities off?
        I have searched long and hard and have not found the answer.

        Thanks very much in advance for your help.

        Best Regards
        Glenn Willis

        dangerous content by <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is
        believed to be clean.

        3:41 PM

        believed to be clean.

      • Ron Ravenscroft
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2006
          Glenn:

          I do not recommend using filled walls unless the fill is very light. I use a
          heavy line weight for walls and a much lighter for dimensions. It has worked
          for me.

          Regards Ron

          _____