Re: Room DBX Schedule

  • Lewis Buttery
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Brian:

      Thanks, that's a handy tool, but I'm looking for a
      spreadsheet format that can be reviewed, printed, saved etc.

      Lew

      --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Wheatland" <homeview@b...>
      wrote:

      > hi lew'
      >
      > use the 'select same type' icon that pops up in the edit menu when
      you select certain items.

      > brian wheatland

      method=reportRows&tbl=7
      > =
      > = Chief-Tangent Group: (for off-topic discussions)
      > =

      of Service.

    • mbbailey123
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "Lewis Buttery" <lbuttery@y...>
        wrote:

        > Brian:
        >
        > Thanks, that's a handy tool, but I'm looking for a
        > spreadsheet format that can be reviewed, printed, saved etc.
        >
        > Lew

        Lew has opened a can of worms. A spreasheet format can consume some
        time when you have to fill it out for each house you design. It is
        handy however when you want to refer to your presets to see what they
        should be or what you think they are. I have uploaded a file "Chief
        Preferences.xls" that depicts a standard set of Room Specifications.
        Check the "Room Specifications Tab". You could do them up for several
        types of construction and then just reuse them as needed. This could
        save you time.

        Mike