RE: [chief-users] Thank You - American Institute of Building Design organization

  • CRAIG MEYER
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2005
      There are more than 1 level of membership, not all requiring 5 years of
      Experience. Here are a couple of links that show you what you need and the
      different levels. We need additional members in Florida as well as all the
      other states, so I too would encourage all designers to check it out.

      http://aibd.org/membership.htm

      http://aibd.org/pdf/membership_9_26_05.pdf

      Craig L. Meyer, C.P.B.D.
      American Institute of Building Design
      Florida Society

      Craig L. Meyer & Assoc. Inc.
      5800 Higginbotham Rd.
      Ft. Myers, Fl. 33905

      239-278-4030 (voice)
      239-872-8103 (NEXTEL)
      239-694-8588(fax)
      Personal email: craiglmeyer@... <mailto:craiglmeyer@...>

      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hello,

        Would anyone with the capabilty to open a .DGN be kind enough to convert and save to a .DXF?

        It would also work if someone knew of a free shareware program that would be able to convert the .DGN to a .DXF.

        Thanks.

        Ted Terrenzio
      • Fitch R. Williams
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 1, 2005
          On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 01:03:08 -0000, "wlsquared0ver8"
          <mark.t.hendricks@...> wrote:

          >I have read many times that it's OK to retire as long as you retire to
          >something. You have and it obviously works. congrats on your new home
          >and, do I dare say, "career"

          Thanks.

          It probably isn't a second career, but it will definitely keep my brain
          active (use it or loose it) and provide toy money.

          Fitch
        • Lewis Buttery
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 1, 2005
            Sorry,

            I looked around and found a free Bentley DGN viewer but no free
            converter yet...

            http://www.bentley.com/en-
            US/Promo/You+Deserve+Better/The+Program/Free+Viewer.htm?skid=1%
            2D4WRP24

            Lew

            --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, Ted Terrenzio <Ted@T...> wrote:
            > Hello,
            >
            > Would anyone with the capabilty to open a .DGN be kind enough to
            convert and save to a .DXF?

            > It would also work if someone knew of a free shareware program that
            would be able to convert the .DGN to a .DXF.

            > Thanks.
            >
            > Ted Terrenzio
          • Ted Terrenzio
            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 5, 2005
              > Hello,
              >
              > Would anyone with the capabilty to open a .DGN be kind enough to convert and save to a .DXF?
              >
              > It would also work if someone knew of a free shareware program that would be able to convert the .DGN to a .DXF.
              >
              > Thanks.
              >
              > Ted Terrenzio
            • Ted Terrenzio
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 5, 2005
                I was told AutoCAD LDD (Land Development Desktop)would open a .DGN (Bentley Microstation). Does anyone out there have access to AutoCAD LDD (Land Development Desktop?

                Any chance Jay or Larry?

                Thanks.

                Ted Terrenzio

                ---- <chief-users@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                > > Hello,
                > >
                > > Would anyone with the capabilty to open a .DGN be kind enough to convert and save to a .DXF?
                > >
                > > It would also work if someone knew of a free shareware program that would be able to convert the .DGN to a .DXF.
                > >
                > > Thanks.
                > >
                > > Ted Terrenzio

                > =
                > = Chief-Users Contact List:
                > =
                > = Chief-Tangent Group: (for off-topic discussions)
                > =
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

              • Tim O'Donnell
                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 5, 2005
                  Ted,

                  I have the Land enabler for ACAD...I can see if it will load your file
                  and convert it.....send it over

                  tim o'd