RE: [chief-users] basic chief

  • C-QLD
    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 1, 2005
      Hi Dan,
      Now the dust has settled, lets get you up and running with chief, if you
      want to?
      Regards, Jim Mitchell, Mooloolaba Beach

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 3, 2005
        On Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:28:59 EDT, babiemine@... wrote:

        >Just curious, but what is the "Rake"?

        When you select a line to be used as a trim line, a small tool appears
        that looks like a rake or a picket fence, take your pick. If you click
        on that you can draw a line across a bunch of lines to be trimmed and it
        will get them all, even multiple lines stacked on top of each other,
        which happens frequently in section views.

        Fitch