Re: [chief-users] Saving versions of a layout

  • Fitch R. Williams
    Message 1 of 65 , Jul 1, 2005
      On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:00:16 +0800, "Geoff Francis"
      <GLFRANCIS@...> wrote:

      >I don't think you can relink a whole swag of files at once (I'm happy to be proven wrong) - it has been put forward as a Wish List item though.

      In V10 you go to <Tools|Layout|ReLink Files> and you can do the whole
      thing in one click.

      I use this feature a lot when I save production house plans to another
      name and directory before I reverse them.

    • Paul Hilbig
      Message 65 of 65 , Jul 8, 2005

        I think Jim knows what he is doing!

        Maybe we need to wear beginner, intermediate and guru tags at this group LOL