[chief-users] Re: Floor section in dbx

  • George Russas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
      I guess no one else has this problem. I can't be the only one, can I?
      I do not like be special.

      Thanks,
      George Russas

      > Hi everyone:
      >
      > Does anyone else have garbled dimensions in the diagram of the Room
      > Specification dialog box.
      >
      > The Beta was fine, but now I'm unable to read the measurements at all.
      >
      > I hope I'm not the only one?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > George Russas
    • Bill Shideler
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
        Sorry George.........No Problem Here!

        Bill Shideler
        Director Of Purchasing
        Grant Development
        > I guess no one else has this problem. I can't be the only one, can I?
        > I do not like be special.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > George Russas
        >
        > > Hi everyone:
        > >
        > > Does anyone else have garbled dimensions in the diagram of the Room
        > > Specification dialog box.
        > >
        > > The Beta was fine, but now I'm unable to read the measurements at all.
        > >
        > > I hope I'm not the only one?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > George Russas

        > Chief-Users Address:
        > http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-users
        >
        > Chief-UDraw Address:
        > http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-udraw

      • jmalaspi
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 1999
          George,

          You're not special!  It happens to me on occaisional plans.  Can't figure out why some are legible and others are not.

          Jay Malaspino
          I guess no one else has this problem. I can't be the only one, can I?
          I do not like be special.

          Thanks,
          George Russas

          > Hi everyone:
          >
          > Does anyone else have garbled dimensions in the diagram of the Room
          > Specification dialog box.
          >
          > The Beta was fine, but now I'm unable to read the measurements at all.
          >
          >  I hope I'm not the only one?
          >
          > Thanks,
          > George Russas

          click here