Re: [chief-users] Some Ver. 10 questions

  • J. Ellis Rue
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
      Thank you, Glenn and Timon.
      The line label thing is in the same place as before. I only use it for
      my site plans and it turns out I had set that for a higher number in my
      profile plan in 9 some time back and had just forgotten about where it
      was done. Now I have it set for where I want it in 10 and will probable
      forget about it when 11 comes out.
      I guess the answer to the line weight thing is to just use the weights I
      have always used.
      Ellis
    • James A. Lawes
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
        Ellis,
        I've had to increase my line wgts 1.5-2x's to get 'em to print like they printed before.
        Jim

        James A. Lawes
        East Bay Design
        231.322.8702
        www.eastbaydesign.net

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 1, 2005
          Ellis,
          I've also had to reduce text/dimension size by about 25%.
          Jim

          James A. Lawes
          East Bay Design
          231.322.8702
          www.eastbaydesign.net

          Ellis,
          I've had to increase my line wgts 1.5-2x's to get 'em to print like they printed before.
          Jim

          James A. Lawes
          East Bay Design
          231.322.8702
          www.eastbaydesign.net

          Thank you, Glenn and Timon.
          The line label thing is in the same place as before. I only use it for
          my site plans and it turns out I had set that for a higher number in my
          profile plan in 9 some time back and had just forgotten about where it
          was done. Now I have it set for where I want it in 10 and will probable
          forget about it when 11 comes out.
          I guess the answer to the line weight thing is to just use the weights I
          have always used.
          Ellis

          =
          = Chief-Users Contact List:
          =
          = Chief-Tangent Group: (for off-topic discussions)
          =