NEW ChiefSymbols® Library CC17

  • Jay Palmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Dear All -

      I'm pleased to announce the introduction of ChiefSymbols® Library
      CC17. To determine the contents of the new library we tallied the
      search results at our website and the requests from Chief users and
      created a library based on the results. Library CC17 contains 101
      low-polygon count models of 3D people - women, men, and children - at
      work and at leisure. These models are especially optimized for
      Chief; their low polygon counts permit the inclusion of an assortment
      of models in a scene without causing the processing slowdowns which
      would be incurred with typical high polygon count human symbols.

      The installation routine allows you to install the library in two
      versions: one for Chief Architect v9/9.5 and one for the new Chief
      Architect v10. The v10 library includes preassigned materials (not
      textures), greatly saving the amount of time needed to incorporate
      the symbols into a 3D environment, especially given the generous
      assortment of layers in the models. You can install CC17 in either
      or both formats, depending upon the version or versions of Chief
      you're running.

      Complete information on the new library can be seen at our website at
      www.ChiefSymbols.com .

      Thank you for your continued support, which is always appreciated.

      Sincerely,

      Jay

      Jay Palmer
      Cardiff Consultants, Limited
      Developer of the ChiefSymbols® Libraries for Chief Architect
      www.ChiefSymbols.com
      Email to jpalmer@...