RE: [chief-users] Re: Copyright - OT role of licensing Architecture

  • Bill Blake
    Message 1 of 37 , Apr 30, 2004
      Mike,

      Why the blatant show of disrespect?

      I politely asked that the thread be moved (that's MOVED, not ENDED) to the
      off-topic group, set up specifically for carrying on discussions that are
      off-topic. And copyright issues are certainly off-topic.

      I know that many users may be interested in this off-topic subject and
      others, but you have to look at the "big picture"... new users join the
      group, lurking and trying to decide if its worth staying around or not. The
      more off-topic posts, debates, and disrespectful posts like yours, Mike, the
      less likely they are to stay around and join in the true spirit of the
      group, which is helping others (and picking up tips for yourself in the
      process).

      Regards,

      Bill Blake

        > since Bill asked to end this thread, because it does not belong to
        Chief,
        > but I think it might be of interest to "Chiefers", since most of
        them are
        > professionals.

        I thought this site was about and for chief-users, not just the software.
        Censorship isn't it a bitch.

        Mike Dalton

        =
        = Chief-Users Contact List: