[chief-users] Pony Walls

  • Steve Callaway
    Message 1 of 56 , Jul 1, 1999
      Greetings

      Has anyone out there used pony walls?
      I am attempting to use them for the first time. The house I am designing is
      2 storey with another wing that is split level with its floor level halfway
      between the upper and lower floors. The lower part of the wall abutting the
      additional wing will act as a retaining wall and is thicker than the pony
      wall above it.
      The $64,000 questions is - Is it possible to line up the walls so that one
      edge is vertical continuous for both walls. It appears that the walls are
      aligned about their centrelines.

      Please advise

      Thanks in advance for any help

      Regards
      Steve

      =============================
      Avon Valley Drafting Service
      Northam - Western Australia
      Steve Callaway
      Phone/Fax (08) 9622 2816
      Mobile 0419 909 485
      e-mail stevecal@...

      Chief-Users Address:
      http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-users

      Chief-UDraw Address:
      http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-udraw
    • LaMar Hunter
      Message 56 of 56 , Jun 27, 2010
        Thanks Larry and John. Larry I found out that if I changed the wall first it would do it properly but I already had the walls drawn. John, I will give your idea a try. however, right at this point I have already made the changes manually. Again Thanks fellows,

        LaMar