Re: [chief-users] Users in New Jersey

  • GCW1948@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      give me a call:
      Craig Williams...203-866-8105, I,m in Connecticut, but work in new York and
      New Jersey, also

    • Geiser of America, Inc.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        Hi Charlie,

        I was finally able to see your website: wow! great projects! but again, with
        enough time for planning, I am sure you can master this kind of projects
        with CA.
        Since your projects are in the square footage of light commercial projects,
        CA works just fine. I have done myself an ice-rink stadium with 2 trainings
        rinks and the center rink with 14,500 seats over 4 storys, and didn't get to
        the limits of the software, only the hardware was getting slow, but with the
        new generation of hypertreaded Xeons and a lot of RAM's it is a pleasure to
        work even on large projects. So keep in mind, that if you want to use CA,
        get yourself the latest, fastest 'puter, if not you will not be a happy
        camper

        Helmuth