Re: Diminsion Cabinet Detail

  • David J. Potter
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Lamar,

      I too have noticed an inconsistancy in this area recently in
      Versions 7 and 8 similar to your discription. I have not noticed
      this in 9 yet. Sometimes they get "auto-turned off" in that case you
      should be able to turn them "on" via the "Show Items" dialogue box
      for that elevation view but when some are there and some not, that
      is what I would call a "Bug" that should be formally reported to ART
      Tech Support. It is certainly not a functionality that we want in
      any version.

      DJP

      --- In chief-users@yahoogroups.com, "LaMar Hunter" <lhunter@s...>
      wrote:
      > Hey you all. I know that I am probably doing something wrong but
      I did these elevations on the kitchen cabinets, dimensioned them
      last night. this morning I opened the camera of each of the
      details and some of the dimensions were not there any more. I
      redid them. Later today I had reason to take another look at the
      details and some of the same dimensions were gone again. Am I
      doing something wrong? I saved them like the I thought I was
      suppose to do...you know the menu drops down and ask you to save or
      not. Help Please. I really don't like to have to keep doing them
      over again.

      > LaMar

    • LaMar Hunter
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        Bill,

        Thank You Kind Sir.

        LaMar

        Home Designs by LaMar
        "Quality House Plans since 1972"
        870-469-5617 or 469-5226
        If the dimensions you did are not there when you re-open the elevation, click on "Show Items", while in Architectural mode. They are probably turned off...........Don't why this happens, I just know it does.

        HTH

        8^)

        Bill Shideler
        Homes By Design
        http://www.HomesByDesign.ws
        360.254.0972
        Hey you all. I know that I am probably doing something wrong but I did these elevations on the kitchen cabinets, dimensioned them last night. this morning I opened the camera of each of the details and some of the dimensions were not there any more. I redid them. Later today I had reason to take another look at the details and some of the same dimensions were gone again. Am I doing something wrong? I saved them like the I thought I was suppose to do...you know the menu drops down and ask you to save or not. Help Please. I really don't like to have to keep doing them over again.

        LaMar

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        =
        = To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a blank message to:

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        =
        = To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a blank message to:

      • Bill Shideler
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
          Hi LaMar.........You are most Welcome and I appreciate your acknowledgement of the help...........as simple as it may have been.

          Bill Shideler
          Homes By Design
          http://www.HomesByDesign.ws
          360.254.0972

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
            DJP??? Is that really you??? You didn't just say the word "bug" out in
            public did you? :)

            Tim Graham

            wrote:
            > Hey you all. I know that I am probably doing something wrong but
            I did these elevations on the kitchen cabinets, dimensioned them
            last night. this morning I opened the camera of each of the
            details and some of the dimensions were not there any more. I
            redid them. Later today I had reason to take another look at the
            details and some of the same dimensions were gone again. Am I
            doing something wrong? I saved them like the I thought I was
            suppose to do...you know the menu drops down and ask you to save or
            not. Help Please. I really don't like to have to keep doing them
            over again.

            > LaMar

            =
            = To UNSUBSCRIBE, send a blank message to: