Open to CA 8

  • autobuild@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hello All.

      I am pondering getting V8. I have gone from V6 to V7 and wish for
      improvements in drawing abilities. I hear that V8 lags because of Undo. Is
      that true, is it a problem for anyone? My biggest fear in life is a laggy
      computer. lol

      I hear that V8 has many great things concerning importing and exporting, I
      hope for that because V7 has limitations that have always bugged me. When I
      do export then import to get a view to edit lines, I loose lots of basic
      shapes. Poly's don't stay together and some lines even disappear. Is V8
      better for this?

      Is V8 better for layout? How does the cad features differ from V7?

      I appreciate anyone's suggestions.

      Thank you all and this is a great forum.

      Dale