Re: [chief-users] Re: merging stairs

  • Brian S Wheatland
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
      Lenita,
      I am amazed that the stairs merge when the ends are not aligned, do they
      merge at the "straight line" or the offset one? and does the curved section
      try to keep on curving on?
      Hey, I guess the important thing is that you got it to work and are happy
      with the results.
      We sure learn new things about Chief every day through this forum which
      never appear in the textbooks.
      My son has lived in Sydney for 4 years (Edgecliff) and I reside in
      beautiful, sunny, smog-free Perth.
      Hope you are feeling better
      Regards
      Brian Wheatland

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2000
        Brian,
        The stairs merged at the straight line - more or less! In this case, near
        enough was good enough for me! I have to "get the job done"! The tread
        looks close enough to parallel! So far, everything is now behaving as it
        should!
        Am not feeling 100%, but much better than before. Thanks for asking!
        Perth is a beautiful city - would love to live there. The climate is great,
        and the prices much cheaper than here in Sydney for housing - just too far
        away from 'the rest of the world'!
        Peter's sister and family live near Wave Rock - they own a sheep/wheat
        property on the edge of the wheatbelt - real 'heartbreak stuff' - hard work
        with few rewards. Don't know how the 'cockies' cope sometimes!
        Am finishing up for the night!
        Regards,
        Lenita