Testing

  • Curtis O. Seebeck
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1 9:14 PM
      There has not been any activity on Chief Users since David Potter's message on 5/1/00 at 3:43a. What happened, did David crash the system or am I the only one having this problem?

      Curtis O. Seebeck
      Seebeck Construction, Inc
      www.BuiltByDoc.Com

    • seebeckconst
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 5, 2002
        I have sent numerous messages this afternoon (Tuesday) and none of
        them have gone through. I am just testing to see if it is my e-mail
        or yahoo with the problem. I am posting this on the web.

        Curtis Seebeck
      • LaMar Hunter
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 8, 2003
          Am having a problem sending and receiving mail from this group. Testing

          Architectural Drafting
          "Quality House Plans since 1972"
          870-469-5617 or 469-5226

        • Carver3781@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 9, 2003
            testing back

          • LaMar Hunter
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 9, 2003
              This is the first time I have received anything from the group is 3 days. My ISP has installed a new spam program and I think that is or was a part of the problem. Anyway it is good to be back on the receiving and sending end.

              LaMar

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 22, 2003
                Just testing... thanks!
                Michael W. Smith