[chief-users] RSVP: Sample Poll

  • wdblake@bcinet.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 1998
      Is 3D-Framing an important feature for a future version of Chief Architect?

      ----

      Please select one of the following:

      o Yes, definitely
      o Yes, after other problems are fixed
      o No, not at all
      o Don't Care

      by going to the following Web form:

      http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=906841248463

      Thank you!

    • Caleb Maclennan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 1998
        I can't get into the polling site. I click on the link and it locks up my connection. I have tryed to post a poll and do several other things with no success.

        Caleb

        Is 3D-Framing an important feature for a future version of Chief Architect?

        > ----
        >
        > Please select one of the following:
        >
        > o Yes, definitely
        > o Yes, after other problems are fixed
        > o No, not at all
        > o Don't Care
        >

        > by going to the following Web form:
        >
        > http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=906841248463
        >
        > Thank you!

        -----
        See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-users/?start=1

      • Caleb Maclennan
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 26, 1998
          PROBLEM>>>>
          There is no option for what I would think is the most likely response in this poll and that is those who think the feture is nice to have, but not altogether high priority. They don't defenitly want ART to concentrate on it and leave out other things, but it might be nice to have, you know?

          Caleb

          Is 3D-Framing an important feature for a future version of Chief Architect?

          > ----
          >
          > Please select one of the following:
          >
          > o Yes, definitely
          > o Yes, after other problems are fixed
          > o No, not at all
          > o Don't Care
          >

          > by going to the following Web form:
          >
          > http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=906841248463
          >
          > Thank you!

          -----
          See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-users/?start=1

        • Bill Blake
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 27, 1998
            I agree... I didn't spend much time thinking about that poll - mostly I was just trying to figure out how it works. Maybe someone will come up with a standard list of answers for 'wish-list' polls.

            See the original message at http://www.egroups.com/list/chief-users/?start=4