      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 9:03 PM
      To: chief-users@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [chief-users] Death

      Yes he loved do blueprints. He had two big ones he was working on. And did not get finished...He has been doing this for 32 years..I didn't know who do sent the note too. I know he talked about the chief users group often..He has had heart problems for many years. But he was the type of person that just kept on going. So if you would send the rest of the people a note if you know any he conversed with..

      Thanks for your time and have a Nice Day.

      LaMar Hunter

      BluePrints Drawn
      LaMar Hunter