      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com]
      Sent: 07 August 2014 00:59
      To: chief-users@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [chief-users] Death

      To whom it may concern:

      This is Ruth Hunter wife of LaMar hunter. I just want to let you all know that he passed away last Tuesday. He had 3 heart attacks..I know some of you have been a great help to him in days  gone by.. Thanks for all your help..

      Ruth Hunter ruthhunter38@...

      425 Anderson Ave.

      Wilmar, Ar 71675

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic