94150Help

  • fletscherdesign@netzero.net
    Jun 16, 2014
      HI; I need some HELP. I'm still using Chief 10 -- and have been having troubles since changing to Vista from Internet Explorer. My Layout sheet with the 'sent items on it' has separated from the 'white 24x36 print area" (don't ask how I did that, I do not know) and I need HELP to re-align them. I can 'shift- block' and move the sent items to the white page, but the 24x36 layout sheet will not move. Your help will be greatly appreciated. At 80 years, I guess I should retire, but I enjoy the work. HELP, Ted

      NetZero now offers 4G mobile broadband. Sign up now.