      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Steve Mason
      Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 2:40 PM
      To: chief
      Subject: [chief-users] zoom all VX5

      Hi All

      I have a problem with the "Zoom All" button.

      It would appear that there is something way out in the distances that needs
      to be captured so it can be deleted but the select button is unable to
      select the object.

      This is part of my template plan so it would be nice to fix it without
      having to re-do the whole plan.

      When I draw a wall on the screen the temp measurement is nearly 240million
      mm!

      Any thoughts.

      Steve M