      From: Richard J. Medicus <myhomedesigner1@...>
      To: chief-users <chief-users@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jan 20, 2014 9:32 am
      Subject: Re: [chief-users] Re: Pile Foundations

      All that I ever do is build a basement, put in cad lines along the edges of the foundation wall, delete all of the foundation walls and then create my piles and place them at the locations that I want.

      Richard J. Medicus
      My Home Designer
      P.O. Box 569
      Summerdale, AL 36580

      On Sunday, January 19, 2014 12:08 PM, "gbh.baker@..." <gbh.baker@...> wrote:
      Hi Lenita,

      Thanks for that.

      I solved it by building timber floor first, then build slab with negative floor level, construct walls off that. Still problem with deleting false floor and short walls, but got it! Thanks to Gordon McDermott for that.

      Kind Regards to all.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic