94037Re: [chief-users] Turn Off Labels

  • ladder58engine
    Oct 30, 2013
      LaMar what version are you using and I don't think it matters the only way I know is by selecting the camera, open the dbx box and delete the label, pain in the butt only way I know of doing it

      Ray

      In a message dated 10/30/2013 11:32:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lamarhunter1@... writes:

      Could someone please tell me how to turn of the labels in the camera views.  I have tried everything that I can think of and have read all instructions and I still have to turn the labels off individually.

      Thanks for your time and have a Nice Day.

      LaMar Hunter

      Do you have a slow PC? Try a free scan!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic