      From: chief-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:chief-users@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim O'Donnell
      Sent: Monday, 9 September 2013 12:20 AM
      To: chief-users@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [chief-users] Re: V10 display of window & door openings in vector floor overview.

      you might try this...export the overview as an image (jpg, png)....then import that image into your plan, size it to fit, move it under the plan drawing...use layers to display what you want

      tim o'd

      On 9/8/2013 3:35 AM, wayne carter wrote:

      G'day all,

      Talking about windows can someone let me know how to display window & door openings in a vector floor overview in plan (top) view? I've got the openings to show up on one wall but can't seem to show them on the other walls around the rest of the home. I've duplicated all of the preferences from one wall to another but just can't get it. I'm still using V10.

      Here's hoping someone can help.

      Regards, Wayne