Re: [chicagoshanties] Shanty sing plan for October

  • Bethann Grabelsky
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
      That would be one day before my Birthday and I could not think of a better way to celebrate than singing songs from the sea !

      I will be there!

      Bethann

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi Folks;
        If we have it Oct. 17, I plan to be there and bring another shanty singing friend, Herb.
        We hope to sing Mary L. McKay together.
        I thoroughly enjoyed the sing last month.
        John Greven