Bounding Main / Lee Murdoch this weekend

  • zeppelinrider
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      As some of you already know, this coming weekend (Labor Day weekend) is also the final weekend of Bristol Renaissance Faire. Bounding Main will be performing all weekend. http://www.renfair.com/bristol

      Also, Lee Murdoch will be at the Fox Valley Folk Festival which is this weekend as well. http://foxvalleyfolk.com
    • Ruth Broder
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2010
        Thanks for the info.  Also, I just found out that Garnet Rogers, brother of Stan, is going to be at S.P.A.C.E. Evanston next week on Thursday, September 9 at 8:00 p.m.  This is the first day of Rosh Hashanah, so it might not be doable for some people, but if you are interested you can check it out at http://www.evanstonspace.com.  The tickets are $15 in advance.

        To: chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com
        From: kwhisler@...
        Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 04:27:18 +0000
        Subject: [chicagoshanties] Bounding Main / Lee Murdoch this weekend