Bristol carpools

  • Adrienne Kern McClintock
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010
      Hi all,

      Figured I'd ask, since I'm not getting much response elsewhere.

      I'm currently in Andersonville, looking for a regular carpool to work Bristol Ren Faire.  I suppose I could also take the train to Kenosha on Friday night, but it doesn't exactly get me home Sunday night.  I would be getting a tent spot.  I could provide gas money.  Any takers?

      --Adrienne McClintock

    • Margaret Cortez
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Adrienne

        My name is Margaret and a friend of mine and I are taking my mothers van up on friday nights. We will be passing Bristol on our way there since her family lives the other way. If you need a ride up there friday nights, I can get you there, provided you are able to get somewhere in chicago that I can pick you up (I don't know where andersonville is and I'm running out the door)

        give me a call and tell me who you are, how I know you, and your number (in case I miss your call) and we can discus logistics then

        happy travels

        Margaret Cortez
        312-371-6174