Speaking of house concerts, Kallet, Epstein & Cicone in Batavia

  • Katharine Whisler
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2010
      I hear that there will be a house concert by Cindy Kallet, Ellen Epstein and Michael Cicone on Friday, April 16th in Batavia, IL at 7:30 pm.   I am not myself familiar with them but their music reportedly involves "singing in close harmony the music of the British Isles and North America with a liberal sprinkling of sea music."  A $12 to $20 donation is requested.

      On Saturday night April 17th (whilst some of us will be at the Archie Fisher concert in Evanston put on by Hogeye Folk Arts) they will be performing at the WFMT/Folkstage members only concert.

      More details about the house concert, including contact info for the organizers, may be found here:
      http://sites.google.com/site/gibsongirlproductions/april-2010

      Info on the performers here:
      http://www.cindykallet.com/pages/page1
    • Tom Kastle