VERY URGENT!!!!!Help & a favor (Kolleen Blume)

  • Kolleen Blume
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014

      I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Turkey for Tour.. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now, our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make payment.

      I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a short term loan from you ($2,600). this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest.

      Thanks so much.

      Kolleen

    • Nathanael Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014

        I got the message fast.  But this is spam and anyway I am deep in debt. I hope your hijacked email gets sorted out.

        On Jul 2, 2014 12:52 PM, "'Kolleen Blume' fiddlemom@... [chicagoshanties]" <chicagoshanties@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

[...]

      • Christopher R. Maden
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014
          It’s probably obvious, but just in case: this is a common scam.
          Kolleen’s e-mail has been hacked.

          If you have any reason to suspect it’s real, please contact Kolleen by
          some non-email channel first; she may be surprised to learn she is in
          Turkey.
          ~Chris
          --
          Chris Maden, text nerd <URL: http://crism.maden.org/ >
          Surround hate and force it to surrender.