Re: [chicagoshanties] Sing Like a Pirate -- Sept. Shanty sing

  • Fred Lauritzen
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 5, 2013
      And, in keeping with the pirate theme, I've written a new pirate song for the occasion:  The Ballad of Hank the Pirate."

      Cheers!

      Fred

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 6, 2013
        I cannot wait to here it!

        Message 3 of 20 , Nov 7, 2013
          For any nautical fans...

          For Immediate Release:

          THEATRE Phantom Collective presents “‘A Damp, Drizzly November in My Soul’: A Tribute to Melville’s  Moby Dick.”
          One-night only. A staged reading based on Herman Melville’sMoby Dick and Sena Jeter Naslund’s Ahab’s Wife and featuring Si Osborne, Bob Swan,Brad Armacost, Elizabeth Laidlaw, Tony Dobrowolski, and Gary Houston with maritimemusic by Tom Kastle. Adapted by June Sawyers; directed by Si Osborne.8 p.m. Monday,November 11, 2013, at the Grafton Pub, 4530 N. Lincoln Ave, Chicago, 773-271-9000,www.thegrafton.com. Tickets: $15. Pay at the door (cash or check only please).Phantom Collective is a grass-roots,  DIY organization that sponsors staged readings,music programs, and other events at area venues.For more information, contact June Sawyers at (312) 435-9736 or skinsaw@....

          Tom Kastle

          Singer, songwriter, sailor, and storyteller

          Madison, WI
          608-204-2882 office
          773-575-7244 cell
          www.tomkastle.com
          tomkastle@...

          NOTE: I have been hacked. My return e-mail address should be

          tomkastle@... or tom@...
        • Alchimia@...
          Message 4 of 20 , Nov 7, 2013
            Sounds really neat, but more advanced notice, please!  Doubt I'll make it. Sorry :(

            -jm